Put your email address in the space below to receive email updates. Be sure you don’t miss an important piece of news.
SEND US A MESSAGE
YOUR FIRST VISIT – THINGS TO DO
Ensure you have a referral
- For an obstetric appointment, you can bring your referral with you the day of your appointment.
- For a gynaecology appointment, ensure either you or your GP send your referral and any relevant tests through to us first. This can be done by either faxing to 8361 8877 or scanning and e-mailing to email@example.com
Please make sure you bring…
- Referral letter. If you don’t have one, call the day prior and we will try and arrange a copy from your GP
- Medicare card
- Private health insurance information
- Any recent medications, blood test or ultrasound reports
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
New consultations can take up to 45 minutes.
- If you are pregnant, it is important for you to book in as soon as possible to ensure your place at Calvary Hospital.
- We will make every effort to see you at your scheduled appointment time, however appointments may be delayed or reschedule if we need to attend another patient in hospital or perform a delivery.
- Our staff will attempt to notify you of any appointment delays or changes.
- We ask for your understanding and flexibility and ask you to allow sufficient time to accommodate any unexpected delays.
You will be provided with a schedule of fees prior to your first consultation.
EMERGENCY AND AFTER HOURS
Our clinic hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
If you are one of our patients and need emergency care or have a medical concern,
please contact delivery suite at the Calvary North Adelaide Hospital: (08) 8239 9154
Alternatively, dial 000 or an ambulance to be taken to the nearest emergency department.